Helping your loved one stay steady….
20th May 2021
Categories: Latest News
The last year has taught us a lot about the importance of our health and keeping our loved ones safe. Now we are slowly coming out of lockdown and being reunited with family members once again (maybe even sharing a hug or two) we may notice they need a little bit of extra help and support. The over 65’s especially can be prone to falling and a fall may result in further injury caused and hospital admission. However help is at hand – at the push of a button!
CarelineSOS fall detectors may be a wise choice for relatives. who are prone to falling. Here are just some of the benefits:
- A – Access to response and help – No more worrying your relative is laying on the floor without access to help.
- B – Prevent unnecessary visits to hospital – Falling is a common cause of admission to hospital.
- C – remain living independently longer – delaying the need for a potential move into residential care.
- D – peace of mind for yourself and family – If you lead a busy life and are not always available to visit your relative, the detector provides reassurance.
- E – alert for family and keyholders – CarelineSOS will contact you if you and any other assigned keyholders if an alert is made. If you are not available the emergency services will be called for.
Buy online today or call 0800 833 162 to speak to a member of the team.Back to Blog